No Products in the Cart
The goal of Thieaudio was to serve as a creative platform for gathering the best teams of engineers to inspire revolutionary audio products for audiophiles and professionals alike. For each project, we hand select the most innovative and renown engineers in his or her field to oversee the design, engineering, and manufacturing of the products. We are proud to present two top-of-the-line signature series In-Ear Monitors - the Monarch and the Clairvoyance
Gathering the momentum from the success of the Thieaudio Phantom planar magnetic headphones, and the Voyager and Legacy series In-Ear Monitors (IEM’s), the two new monitors utilize the latest driver technology from the Danish manufacturer, Sonion - the Electrostatic (EST) tweeter. The EST driver features an ultralight membrane in a small tweeter chamber that is powered by an independent transformer to extend the in-ear monitor’s treble range up to 80kHz
From the tuning to the technical capabilities, the Monarch was designed to bring out the best that In-Ear Monitors can offer. The sound signature had to be analytical to bring about precision and a reference-style tuning. This necessitated a linear midrange section which would place all instruments balanced with one another and provide an overall clean and lean sound The mid-treble transition peaks at the inner ear canal resonance point and is sustained through the entire upper frequency range to maximize detail retrieval and overtone presence. Yet, careful attention was placed in making the trebles smooth and void of sharp peaks or dips to eliminate any uncomfortable upper harmonic irregularities. We find the Monarch to be among the few IEM’s on the market to truly and cohesively integrate the balanced armature and EST drivers in a manner that shines forth the best of their potentials The Monarch stands as Thieaudio’s best display of technological and sonic innovation and is ready to redefine the musical standard for In-Ear Monitors. On the other end of the spectrum, a 10mm dynamic driver and multi-balanced armature woofers have been implemented to bring about a punchy subbass impact. The lowpass point was selected below 150Hz to create an even cleaner midrange section, while still allowing a powerful subbass to lay down the foundation y
Thieaudio was launched in 2019 as a creative endeavor of Linsoul Audio. We are committed to the continual expansion on the limits of high-fidelity audio. We welcome you to join us and experience excellence in musical performance! In reality, the utilization of this driver configurations effectively enhances the extreme-treble response and thereby provides a protracted treble decay, a more airy atmosphere, and enhanced sound resolution. The correct implementation of EST drivers can make normal balanced armature driver earphones seem dull and lackluster in comparison. Pairing the EST driver with a newly developed biopolymer dynamic driver and traditional balanced armatures, we have styled two unique IEM’s. The Monarch focuses on a precise treble response with extreme detail retrieval and high level of clarity. It is an exceptional candidate for a CIEM (Custom In-Ear Monitor) fit due to its characteristic sound signature. The Clairvoyance emphasizes a natural tonality with a powerful subbass and a smoother treble section. A re-envisioning of the popular Harman curve, the Clairvoyance emphasizes a clean sound with an impactful subbass and extended high frequencies. Both models are ideal for any circumstance in which uncompromising tonality and technicality are needed, and we could not be prouder to present the pinnacle of Thieaudio’s engineerin
Linsoul Audio is the authorized distributor. All products are authentic and genuine.
We are located in china but send our products worldwide for free.
We provide 1 year warranty for the all products except the cables*.
We reply to all support inquiries within 3 working days.
Don't get them as CIEM, thieaudio is lacking the expertise to make CIEM. The nozzle was too short and not sealing properly. After waiting for months, they couldn't make them.
If you want those, get the universal.
Considering all the components within the monarch it is lacking in any substantial bass response. The mids and highs are ok but due to the obviously missing bottom end I will probably never listen to music with these. While waiting for these customs to be built I was using a pair of inexpensive KZ ZSX and the difference is so outstanding I will use the KZ's from now on. I recently acquired an ASTELL&KERN SP2000 and the monarchs were a major let down. It's difficult to sell custom IEM's.
Ordered them back in January, then a huge surge of orders + CNY got a projected delay till mid-April. Then I was super surprised they actually shipped them mid-March, and they literally arrived in 2 days despite me being in another continent. The box is one of the simplest I've ever seen, just the IEMs, a few eartips, a cable, and a leather case. That's how you know they got nothing to overcompensate for, the sound from these beasts is unbelievable. Here is my Pros/Cons list.
- Soundstage widest I've seen on IEMs. You close your eyes on some songs designed for holographic testing and you just forget you're sitting on your couch at home.
- Sibilance, imaging, resolution, etc are just... phenomenal
- Instrument separation and detail is so high that it's honestly almost overwhelming (very hard to use those for background listening, it's like going to a concert and playing on your phone, you can't not focus on it)
- Subbass is impossible to describe. I didn't even think it's possible to have something so tiny almost give me a good concussion from a subbass-heavy song.
- Highs are probably clearer than my own ear can interpret. You know how 4K TV looks crisper than reality? Yeah that's the Monarchs when it comes to highs. Quite rare to find a company that uses electrostatic drivers and actually knows how to tune and implement them.
- The universal faceplate is super beautiful (picture doesn't do it justice), cable is so bright, shiny and durable, and the case is super elegant, large enough to fit them, but small enough to be very portable (and it smells like genuine leather! although I don't know if it's actually that).
- The IEM body fits quite snuggly into the ear, and the general design is very smooth (spatially and stylistically)!
- EDM sounds stunning on these, and honestly everything else sounds excellent (I tried alllllllllllllllll sorts of metal subgenres, plenty of rock, and a few classical pieces plus a bunch of test tracks).
- The IEMs are definitely not suited for those with small ears (or even medium ears). They're quite large, which means they fit quite tightly, but might cause some ear pain after some hours for those with average ears.
- The mid-range is extreeeemely neutral. This is a huge plus for those who seek it, but for me, I think I'd have preferred the dip from the subbass to the mids to be a little later such that the mid and high bass ranges are stronger. I think it gives the music a little more body, but perhaps they did this on purpose because when I equalize to raise the mid and high bass by a bit, it actually gets very overwhelming when combined with such a powerful subbass response.
- I'm super happy they added the nozzle lip, but.. I feel like they forgot to consider that now all the eartips provided are super tight on the nozzle. I felt like I was going to rip the tips off when I took them off.
- Although I very much love the cable, I would have personally preferred a 90 degree bend instead of a straight plug. It's just easier to sit with my phone in my pocket without fearing I'll break the plug.
Suggestions to ThieAudio:
- Perhaps you should consider writing "Monarch" in addition to "ThieAudio" on the faceplate, or even on the inside. To distinguish them from the Clairvoyance without having to look at the contours and faceplate tiny differences.
- It would be nice if you add some more ear tips. Nothing fancy, just other sizes of spinfits.
- The little bulge at the top of the IEMs, next to the vent, is a little too bulgy and kind of presses on the ear anthelix. Would be awesome if you reduce it.
- I think it would be nice if you adjust the 2pin connection so that there is no gap at all between the cable and the IEM, to prevent dirt issues in the long-term.
Conclusion: I know I listed many cons, but it's just because..... these are the best IEMs I have ever heard by FAR, and I want them to be perfect (I'm hoping my opinion is heard by ThieAudio, I know they already took in consideration some customer feedback before). It almost like they hired the best audio engineer in the world to incorporate and tune the drivers in these IEMs, but they only hired the second best physical product designer (shell, cable, etc.). Do I regret buying these? No way, best purchase of the decade. The Monarch easily competes with IEMs currently sold for over 2k bucks. Also, thank you Linsoul for the awesome customer service! You made an audiophile very very happy.
Utterly outstanding headphones.
I have a pair of Noble Kaiser K10s and the Monarchs absolutely kill them.
Highly, highly, recommended.
Loved this set, check out my video review here: https://youtu.be/Y7Y02X5XOeU
Very fun sounding sub bass. Bass in general lacks a bit of punch + no texture to bass at all, but still addictive fun iem for electronic music. my only gripe is that's it's simply a disgrace that for 700$+ of one's hard earned money they manufacture iems with no recessed sockets! that's simply unacceptable. You can see a fraction of a millimeter of bare pin contact. very disappointing design decision. Own a pair of fearless s8p for example - the sockets there are much more secure.
Excellent clarity across the board. The sound signature is a bit like a mix between an HD650 and HD800. All the clarity you want with a very natural tone. The slight issues I have with the tuning are the slightly too boomy sounding sub bass and there is some kind of peak (probably 8K) that adds a bit of spice to the treble but it's not bothersome for someone who is fairly treble sensitive.
Absolutely mind-blowing sound. Would recommend as #1 IEMS sub $1000. Changed out cables to Linsoul Nymph, so I don’t have to use the bulky adapters.
The bass AND such detail. Wow
If everything goes right our system will automatically generate your order and send you a confirmation email. If you don't receive the confirmation email please double-check that it wasn't automatically stored in your spam or promotions folder.
Most of the items you see are in stock and ready to be shipped after 3 working days. If you plan to order a custom (Design or Fit) product, a pre-order, or a made to order item processing times may change on item to item basis.
Standard shipping is offered free worldwide for orders under $199 USD (with some exceptions), but please consider that delivery times may vary considerably depending on your country, up to 90 Days.
All items over $200 include free express shipping (DHL or similar). If your order total is under $200 you can manually add Express Shipping during the checkout period for $15.00 USD
We are generally able to ship to most countries via DHL Express, and many countries via Standard Shipping. You may clarify with our team to see whether Standard Shipping is available to your country.*Note: We can only do Standard Shipping for the UK, India and Russia. We can only do Express Shipping to Africa, Argentina, Hawaii, Kuwait, Mauritius, Montenegro and Sri Lanka, to name a few.
We have two shipping options - Standard Shipping and Express Shipping via DHL Express.
For in-stock products, your order will be shipped within 3 working days.
Customized items will take a longer time (do check in with our staff for more information).
On normal non-sale days, once your parcel has been shipped out:
For Standard Shipping, it takes about 2-3 weeks for items to be delivered after shipping out. For some countries, it might take up to 2-3 months, depending on your country and its customs. The duration for transit is something beyond our control. Linsoul will not be making refunds for such cases. Please consider an upgrade to DHL Express or keep the waiting time in mind.
For Express Shipping, it takes about 3-7 days for items to be delivered after shipping out.*Note: Timings might be affected due to festive seasons or other unforeseen circumstances
1. Kindly contact your local courier using the local tracking number. We will not process a refund or reshipment of the parcel since it has been shipped.
2. Customers are to bear the consequences and fees incurred, if the parcel was undelivered due to any of the following situation:
Customers have to bear any form of custom/import/processing fees that are applicable for your parcel.
Should you be unwilling to pay for the fees and reject the delivery of the parcel, you will still have to pay for the shipping cost. Linsoul will only refund the amount of your order after deducting the shipping cost incurred.
For faulty/missing items, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to process warranty. In your email, please choose an appropriate Subject Title. Kindly include your Order Number, and state your issue clearly. Please also attach photographs/videos as “proof”, if any.
Our team aims to review your email within 3 working days.
For other queries, the fastest way to contact us is via Discord: https://discord.com/invite/5yfHcAu
Please kindly check the following guide first: CIEM Ordering Guide
After placing an order, you will receive the order confirmation email. After your order has been shipped out, you will also receive a tracking email. You can track your order via the tracking number online. Should you not have received the emails or face any difficulties tracking your order, please kindly contact us for support.
We collaborate with 4PX, UBI, SF Express and DHL Express.