No Products in the Cart
Please kindly read the following steps:
2) Proceed to a local audiologist/store to get your ear impression done
- The impression must be taken just past the second bend of the ear canal
- It must be taken with your mouth open (i.e. using a 1 inch bite block)
3) Take photographs of your ear moulds from various angles (i.e. front, back, top, left, right) and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org to seek approval
Here are some sample photographs kindly provided by @Lazyy on Discord.
Please do NOT cut the ear moulds after they are done.
4) For CIEMs that require physical ear moulds, the person-in-charge of e-mail will advise you the procedure for shipment
5) Once your ear impression has been approved, you may then visit our product page to search and order your CIEM
6) After selecting the relevant options, click "ADD TO CART":
7) If you have other requests, click "VIEW CART":
8) Write them down under "NOTE”:
9) Proceed to checkout, make payment, e-mail email@example.com your Order Number, and all done!
*Should you feel any discomfort after trying your CIEM for 3-5 days, inform us within 1 month after you receive it. A free re-fit service will be offered for the first time. We would also require your ear impression again.
**After receiving your ear impression, it will take around 15-20 working days to ship out your CIEM.