I would give this between two and three stars, leaning towards 3. I purchased through the Indiegogo campaign, and have to say am pretty disappointed with these.
Background: I was expecting something of the impressiveness of the T2 wired (still my favorite wired IEM, best value for price). These are nowhere close in sound or comfort to the T2.
1) Sound: These are REALLY BRIGHT, and the supplied tips are absolute garbage. No Bass, tinny, compressed sound. WAAAY to bright. I replaced the supplied tips with some Dekoni Bulletz, and that improved the sound a lot, but there is still an issue with the brightness. Somewhere I read that this might be a manufacturing defect, if so, how can I get these replaced with ones that are less bright?
2) Bluetooth connectivity: Connectivity is good, occasional channel drop in standard Bluetooth mode on the phone. No drops if I force the phone into APTX mode. Sound is improved in APTX.
3) Comfort: These seem to want to work their way out of my ears. The Stem is oval in shape, so not sure if that is the issue. Very finicky about how they fit into he ear, if rotation is not perfect, then loss of audio quality.
4) Battery life: Maybe three hours on a charge, but that is OK, as I cannot wear these for that long, just not comfortable. The battery case seems to need recharging about every 4 days.
5) Cable: This is a nice idea, but the cable is light. Lighter than the cables that came with the T2s. Both use the MMCX connectors, and I question how durable the cable will be. We own three T2 sets in our house, and two have had connector issues, so we replaced the cables with Tripowin Zonies. If I replace the T2000 cable with another MMCX cable, then the cable will not fit into the carrying case.
To get the cable to fit in the case requires careful rewrapping around the cable holder, as it really only fits back in one way.
6) Sound in cabled mode: When listening to these as wired IEMs, the volume is greatly reduced from wireless mode, requiring me to significantly raise it. Not sure what the dB sensitivity is, but I suspect it is pretty low.
All in all, these will end up being given to someone else in the family after a thorough cleaning and tip replacement.