No Products in the Cart
The T2000 utilizes dual dynamic driver and crossover technology to combine the power and detail of a 9mm and 8mm Nitinol Dynamic Diaphragm which is a custom innovation that combines nickel and titanium to create the ultra-fast membrane response necessary for a clear and translucent sound. These drivers are implemented with our in-house passive crossover network that separates the sound frequencies to perfectly match the performance of each driver
The T2000 has the option to switch between wireless and wired modes to best fit the needs of the listeners. While the sonic performance of the T2000 is unparalleled in both modes, we understand that many audiophile enthusiasts enjoy a wired performance using their favorite music device. Hence, in the wired-mode with the included MMCX 4-core OCC copper cable, the T2000 performs passively, allowing the music device’s sound characteristic to power the earphone
The T2000 is the first of few TWS earbuds which implement ultraviolet lights within the charging case to ensure every listening session is clean and healthy. The shape of it was taken from molds of the human ears to make sure every curve matches perfectly with the contours of the ear. Whether you are walking around, running or dancing, it will stay comfortably in your ears worry-free. Now, you can enjoy your music all-day, without thinking twice
This module has an aluminum alloy button with “One- Touch” smart control. This button ensures longevity and wear resistance. High-glossy polished edge with exquisite finish, give you a soft tactile feeling while working. Thermoplastic elastomer flexible earhooks is a tough yet flexible material that ensure proper fit around the ears. It is soft, hypoallergenic, able to withstand climatic heat, body sweat, continuous bending and reshaping.
The T2000 charging case with fast charge. Just 20 minutes of charging can support 3-4 hours of music listening .Less charging, more listening. Besides, unlike other normal true wireless earbuds, the case of the TIN HIFI T2000 is bulit-in with a powerful 650mAh battery. It supports with over 16 hours of on-the-go listening. Moreover the T2000 is still in a practical and convenient size. The T2000 case fits into any pocket and is a perfect fit for any occasion!
Linsoul Audio is the authorized distributor. All products are authentic and genuine.
We are located in china but send our products worldwide for free.
We provide 1 year warranty for the all products except the cables*.
We reply to all support inquiries within 3 working days.
The sound is great, a Tin HiFi sound. I was expecting these because the cable option. I liked that a lot. The only con I can say right now is that the battery doesn’t last long.
I would give this between two and three stars, leaning towards 3. I purchased through the Indiegogo campaign, and have to say am pretty disappointed with these.
Background: I was expecting something of the impressiveness of the T2 wired (still my favorite wired IEM, best value for price). These are nowhere close in sound or comfort to the T2.
1) Sound: These are REALLY BRIGHT, and the supplied tips are absolute garbage. No Bass, tinny, compressed sound. WAAAY to bright. I replaced the supplied tips with some Dekoni Bulletz, and that improved the sound a lot, but there is still an issue with the brightness. Somewhere I read that this might be a manufacturing defect, if so, how can I get these replaced with ones that are less bright?
2) Bluetooth connectivity: Connectivity is good, occasional channel drop in standard Bluetooth mode on the phone. No drops if I force the phone into APTX mode. Sound is improved in APTX.
3) Comfort: These seem to want to work their way out of my ears. The Stem is oval in shape, so not sure if that is the issue. Very finicky about how they fit into he ear, if rotation is not perfect, then loss of audio quality.
4) Battery life: Maybe three hours on a charge, but that is OK, as I cannot wear these for that long, just not comfortable. The battery case seems to need recharging about every 4 days.
5) Cable: This is a nice idea, but the cable is light. Lighter than the cables that came with the T2s. Both use the MMCX connectors, and I question how durable the cable will be. We own three T2 sets in our house, and two have had connector issues, so we replaced the cables with Tripowin Zonies. If I replace the T2000 cable with another MMCX cable, then the cable will not fit into the carrying case.
To get the cable to fit in the case requires careful rewrapping around the cable holder, as it really only fits back in one way.
6) Sound in cabled mode: When listening to these as wired IEMs, the volume is greatly reduced from wireless mode, requiring me to significantly raise it. Not sure what the dB sensitivity is, but I suspect it is pretty low.
All in all, these will end up being given to someone else in the family after a thorough cleaning and tip replacement.
If everything goes right our system will automatically generate your order and send you a confirmation email. If you don't receive the confirmation email please double-check that it wasn't automatically stored in your spam or promotions folder.
Most of the items you see are in stock and ready to be shipped after 3 working days. If you plan to order a custom (Design or Fit) product, a pre-order, or a made to order item processing times may change on item to item basis.
Standard shipping is offered free worldwide for orders under $199 USD (with some exceptions), but please consider that delivery times may vary considerably depending on your country, up to 90 Days.
All items over $200 include free express shipping (DHL or similar). If your order total is under $200 you can manually add Express Shipping during the checkout period for $15.00 USD
We have two shipping options - Standard Shipping and Express Shipping via DHL Express.
For in-stock products, your order will be shipped within 3 working days.
Customized items will take a longer time (do check in with our staff for more information).
For Standard Shipping, it takes about 2-3 weeks for items to be delivered after shipping out. For some countries, it might take up to 2-3 months, depending on your country and its customs. The duration for transit is something beyond our control. Linsoul will not be making refunds for such cases. Please consider an upgrade to DHL Express or keep the waiting time in mind.
For Express Shipping, it takes about 3-7 days for items to be delivered after shipping out.*Note: Timings might be affected due to festive seasons or other unforeseen circumstances
You have to bear any form of custom/import fees that are applicable for your order.
Should you be unwilling to pay for the fees and reject the delivery of parcel, you will still have to pay for the shipping cost. Linsoul will only refund the amount of your order after deducting the shipping cost incurred.
For faulty/missing items, please send an email to email@example.com to process warranty. In your email, please choose an appropriate Subject Title. Kindly include your Order Number, and state your issue clearly. Please also attach photographs/videos as “proof”, if any.
Our team aims to review your email within 3 working days.
For other queries, the fastest way to contact us is via Discord: https://discord.com/invite/5yfHcAu
Please kindly check the following guide first: CIEM Ordering Guide
After placing an order, you will receive the order confirmation email. After your order has been shipped out, you will also receive a tracking email. You can track your order via the tracking number online. Should you not have received the emails or face any difficulties tracking your order, please kindly contact us for support.
We collaborate with 4PX, UBI, SF Express and DHL Express.